The Bramptons School Uniform (with logo) is available online from School Trends at www.schooltrends.co.uk.
The uniform consists of:-
- Plain grey trousers, skirt (knee length) or dress/tunic (knee length). No Leggings.
- Dark grey shorts or blue checked dresses can be worn in the Summer Term.
- White or royal blue polo shirt or white shirt/blouse, with or without the school logo.
- Royal blue sweatshirt, jumper and/or fleece, with or without the school logo.
- Socks and Tights.
- Shoes must be black and sturdy.
- Children in Class 1 must have a pair of black plimsols in school that they can change into when they come in from outside. This is because the children sit on the carpet and we need to keep it as clean as possible.
- Sandals can be worn in the Summer Term but they must not have open toes or heels.
- Boots can be worn in the Winter but they must be black.
- Trainers may only be worn for PE.
- Wellington Boots must not be worn in school. They can be worn to travel or walk to school but must be changed on arrival.
P.E. Kit (Inside)
- White T-Shirt,
- Royal blue shorts
P.E. Kit (Outside)
- Track suit/ jogging bottoms
Swimming (Class 2 only):
- one-piece swimming costume or swimming trunks (not swimming shorts)
- swimming hat, and towel.
Please NAME all articles of clothing.
Both indoor and outdoor PE Kit must be kept in school at all times.